You have come to the perfect post on how to delete Crypto com account. I will also reveal every other thing you need to know before deleting your Crypto.com account, to be on the safe side.
Now, I cannot tell why you want to delete your Crypto.com account.
Maybe you are not happy with the Crypto.com services anymore, or it may be that your crypto journey has not been a profitable one.
If that’s the case with you, I would like to present a solution before we dive into how to delete Crypto.com account.
But before that, you can check out my 5 recommended crypto exchanges, if the case is that you don’t like Crypto.com anymore.
But if your case is a result of not making profits, but losing money, then I would like to help you to turn things around for good.
You can start by grabbing a FREE copy of my ‘Beginner’s Guide To Investing In Crypto.’
I am also working on ‘A Complete Cryptocurrency Video Course’ where I intend to take beginners step by step, gradually becoming experts in crypto and possible profitable traders.
Without further delays, let’s talk about things you should know before deleting your Crypto.com account.
6 Things To Know Before You Delete Crypto.Com Account
1. Your Crypto.com Visa Card will not be accessible again after deleting your account.
2. Crypto.com will never reactivate your closed account under any circumstances, but you can sign up as a new user.
3. You cannot withdraw any money left in your account after your account is closed, so be sure to withdraw or spend the remaining balance in your account, before you delete your Crypto.com account.
4. You will be ineligible for signup bonuses in the case where you delete your Crypto.com account and signup again as a new user.
5. Crypto.com will keep some of your personal information for a minimum of five years after closing your account.
6. There is a $50 fee if you have an active Crypto.com Visa Card. For more read.
How To Delete Crypto Com Account
Deleting your account with Crypto.com is easy, send an email from your registered email address to [email protected] with the subject: Close Account.
The email subject must be ‘Close Account‘, and you must send the email from the email address which you used to register your account because they will not grant any request from a secondary email address.
You will also need to attach a picture of yourself to the email. In the picture, you should be holding a paper with the following writings;
- Date (the date of the day you are sending the email)
- Name (the full name that you used in the account)
- Crypto.com (you must also write ‘Crypto.com’ on the paper)
Make sure that your face is visible in the picture, and make sure that the writings on the paper are handwritten rather than typed.
This is the only way to delete Crypto.com account.
These extra security measures are added to prevent anyone other than the account holder from closing the account.
As I mentioned earlier, make sure to withdraw the remaining balance in your account before deleting your Crypto.com, otherwise, you will lose your money forever.
If you have an active Crypto.com Visa card, then make sure to keep the $50 that will be charged for closing the account.
And after sending the email, you will need to wait between 24 to 48 hours for a response.
IMPORTANT; you must never send money to anyone you meet online asking to help you invest in cryptocurrency. They are scammers. Crypto is easy, and you can do it all by yourself.
The information presented here should not be used as the sole basis of any investment decisions, nor should it be construed as financial, tax, legal, or accounting advice. I will also advise that you invest in cryptocurrency only what you are comfortable living without, at least temporarily.