You have come to the right step-by-step guide if you are looking for where to buy Shiba Inu coin or how to buy Shiba Inu coin on Binance.
Of course, it is not a secret that Shiba Inu is among the most popular cryptocurrency in the world, and one of the best performing cryptos of 2021, thereby making it very hard to resist.
Yet, Shiba Inu still has a very high demand in the crypto market, making it a good investment even today.
So, without further delay, let’s get started on how to buy Shiba Inu coin on Binance.
How To Buy Shiba Inu Coin On Binance
There are different ways to buy Shiba Inu on Binance, but in this guide, I will reveal two of the fastest ways to buy SHIB, which are using a Debit/Credit Card, and through the Binance P2P.
But first, we will buy USDT which can be seen as U.S dollar, then convert it to SHIB. This way you will learn more than how to buy Sbiba Inu Coin on Binance, but also how you can buy any coin.
1. Go to Binance.com and create a free account or Login if you already have an account.
2. Verify your account if you are new, by completing a KYC form (which doesn’t take time).
3. Click on Buy Crypto and select Credit/Debit Card.
4. Depending on your location, choose your preferred fiat currency (USD for example) and the crypto you want to receive (USDT)
5. Enter the amount you want to spend and click Continue.
6. Click Add new card.
7. Enter your card details (you can only pay with cards carrying your name)
8. Enter your billing address and click Confirm.
9. You will be redirected now to your bank’s OTP transaction page, where you will follow the on-screen instruction to verify your payment.
Like every other card payment, the USDT will be in your Binance spot wallet immediately after payment confirmation.
How To Convert USDT To Shiba Inu Coin On Binance
1. Click on the Binance logo to refresh the page.
2. Click on Trade and select Convert.
3. Select from USDT to SHIB.
4. Enter the amount you want to convert, Preview, and click Convert.
To see your Shiba Inu balance go to Wallet, then Fiat and spot.
How To Buy Shiba Inu Coin On Binance Using P2P
1. Login to your account or create a new Binance account.
2. Click on Buy Crypto and select P2P Trading.
3. Change currency to your local currency and pick a payment option if you have a preference.
4. You can also filter the orders by entering the amount you want to spend.
5. Once you see the merchant/seller to buy from, go ahead and click Buy USDT.
6. Read the seller’s terms, enter the amount you want to spend, and click Buy USDT if you agree to their terms.
7. You will see the seller’s payment details, now make payment.
8. Click Transferred Next, Confirm after making payment.
The seller will release your USDT immediately after they receive your funds.
You can find your purchased USDT in your Funding Wallet after being released by the seller.
But you will need to transfer it to your Spot Wallet before converting it to SHIB.
How To Transfer From Funding Wallet To Spot Wallet On Binance
1. Go to Wallets, select Fiat and Spot.
2. Click Transfer.
3. Select from Funding to Spot.
4. Select the crypto you bought USDT, enter the Max amount, and click Confirm Transfer.
You can now go to convert, and follow the above steps on how to convert USDT to SHIB.
If you are in the U.S and you want to access the Binance global website, you will have to consider using a strong VPN like ExpressVPN and changing your location to the U.K or any European country.
That is how to buy Shiba Inu coin on Binance.
If you are using the P2P platform, it is important to transact only with verified merchants.
Just as you can see from the screenshot above, verified merchants have yellow-colored good marks.
IMPORTANT; you must never send money to anyone you meet online asking to help you invest in cryptocurrency. They are scammers. Crypto is easy, and you can do it all by yourself.
The information presented here should not be used as the sole basis of any investment decisions, nor should it be construed as financial, tax, legal, or accounting advice. I will also advise that you invest in cryptocurrency only what you are comfortable living without, at least temporarily.